Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Set of 8 - Birthday Cupcakes - Ceu Ritta

February 2nd,


Set of 8 - Birthday Cupcake for Hanung (Ketua LRCI - Land Rover Club Indonesia)


I received this order at 2 PM and i am not in good condition (read: really bad cough and headache). Cross my finger if i could make it since it has to be delivered on the same day and Ceu Ritta asked for adventurous figurine (including Land Rover car off course) which i never made before. It took me 3 hours to think and accept it.  


 Holding a picture of a land rover from my hubby as my guide, and tadaaaa.. here you go! *in fact, Hanung's landy is brown too! what a coincidence!*

 

I asked my hubby the must haves list for an adventurer, so i came up with portable stove, light, knife, set of breakfast, bottle and glass, sunglasses, fire and i think hard how to make a quick Hanung figurine, so i have an idea to make him in the sleeping bag and i only make the head hahaha..

 
B-061


Thank God, i made it on time! Unfortunately, Ceu Ritta cannot taste the cake, maybe Hanung will keep it for his kids! hahahaha..

Since this is for 37 y/o guy so the decoration is not too fancy and the color is soooo "land rover theme"

No comments:

Post a Comment