Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Gathering Cupcakes - Aska (Aksi Seni dan Kreativitas Anak) Tadika Puri Jatiwaringin

January 21st,

This is one of my sponsorship of Aska (Aksi Seni dan Kreativitas Anak) Tadika Puri Jatiwaringin


It consist of more than 60 mini cupcakes, combination of vanilla and chocolate cake, all with vanilla butter cream. Well, this time i made a new modified butter cream recipe, and it succeeded! yeayy! 



I already baked the first batch last night and the second batch in the morning and i still need to frost it and sprinkle here and there. I don't have time to decorate my cake tier, so the ribbon on it, it was from the last event :(.
The event start at 9 am and, off course, i am late because i have to take a quick shower and prepare my boy, touch down at 9:30 :D


The kids are love licking it!  Its because the butter cream is not greasy (Thank God I am not a fan of shortening :D, i bet you wont like it neither )

 




 

YEAY! Congratulation my boy! you are the second place english competition winner! *proud mommy*


No comments:

Post a Comment