Friday, June 29, 2012

START NOW! Taking Order: Kaastengel and Nastar

Well, you know from my history, that all recipe that i made is based on self-consume recipe, you always wanted to make a super delicious cookies for your self right? 
All ingredients are natural. I always use the premium ingredients, if the recipe call for butter, i will not substitute it with margarine; if the recipe call for margarine, I will use the best brand of margarine. 

Please note:
I don’t put any preservatives, color additive, essence, unbranded ingredients or anything that intended to substitute the main ingredients.
This is not a massive production, i prefer to make maximum of 2 recipes at once.

Its quite challenging since I don't have any assistant this year, so it will be only kaastengel and nastar, aaaaaanndd it will be me all alone! 

So this is it!



A true homemade cookies with selected ingredients for you who love crispy texture and brownish look.
I only bring you my specialties from my year-to-year journey to cookielicious recipes.
Kaastengel
Made from butter mixed with edamercheese and cheddar cheese on top. IDR 85,000
Nastar
Made from butter with pure homemade pineapple jam mixed with clove and cinnamon with cheddar cheese inside and outside. IDR 85,000

Cookies Platter
Two layers of kaastengel and  nastar in tube container(14 cm x 8.5 cm). Great for small gift for your colleagues. IDR 50,000

I accept customized and personalized parcel for these cookies.
--------------------------

Order period: June 29th - July 24th
Delivery period: July 30th - August 5th
Price is not included delivery charge. 


Order or inquiry send email to momatoye@gmail.com or text to 08128786678

No comments:

Post a Comment