Monday, December 12, 2011

My first trial of making cupcakes!

August 8th 2011

That day was Day - 1 of my son's birthday celebration at school, so I decided to test the recipe first and see how it will works. 




 Well, I might say that it was OK to go :D


My son love it!


On the day, i woke up at 4:30 am to prepare everything and start baking about 80 mini cupcakes. Everything was so mess, i tried to make cream cheese frosting but it was a total disaster! hahaha.. i didn't get the right consistency! So, plan B: vanilla frosting (and i need my assistant to ran of the store to get icing sugar A.S.A.P). My cake pop was a total mess too, everything cracked and fell down after i dipped it in the melted chocolate *sigh* and why the cupcake on momma cup didn't look smooth on the side of the cup? *double sigh* aaand why is the teacher already asking if the cake is ready *triple sigh*... Everything finally ready at 11 am phewww.. and my next challenge is how am i going to bring this to school??!! Thank God i invited my sister come, so she was driving, me and my assistant holding the cupcake tiers aloooong the way *thank god its only like less than 10 minutes away*
When i arrived... everyone is waitiiiiinngggg! and finally the party is going well and the kids are really happy!



Lesson of the day are: Get everything on hand to make your life easier and practice makes perfect! and get all the answerrrr of my problems that day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment